Sunday, December 22, 2013

Website Update Notice

Hey Guys, I haven't had much time to update this blogpage in a while, sorry Im so far behind. I have just posted a few stories but have so many more to go. At the moment we have 40 sick / injured horses in care and my days consist of 16 long hours, sometimes even longer. I will post what updates I can as soon as I have time but if you are on facebook don't forget to join our rescue facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amanda-Vellas-SAHA-Horse-Rescue-and-Sanctuary/118509848170896

We post daily updates and photos on there and its much easier to follow the progress of your favourite rescue horse as well as keep up to date with new horses and rescue missions we are involved in.

Thank you all so much for your kind support and love and I hope you enjoy watching the progress of our babies as much as we love showing you :-)

Kindest Regards
Amanda Vella
President :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment