Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A letter from Mishka to her sponsor's

To all of my wonderful sponsors,


I just wanted to take the time to let you know that I’m healthy, happy and have found a loving forever home. I have been adopted to an amazing lady named Shelley who just adores me and I love her so much already. I’m one of the lucky ones but not lucky just by chance. It was by chance that I ended up at the Sanctuary but all of you made the decision to sponsor me helping with my rehabilitation and making sure that I got the best of everything. I did receive the best treatment, feed and care money could buy and I want to thank all of you for digging deep and helping get me better. I’m alive, healthy and loved by someone amazing because of each and every one of you. So it has come to the end of my sponsorship but if you are still able to help by continuing to sponsor another horse, may I suggest Bella. Bella isn’t well at all and her care is very expensive. She doesn’t have any sponsors at the moment and I know the Sanctuary could use the money that you have been sponsoring me with to help get her better so that she can also find a loving home like I have. If you can continue to sponsor her, please just change the reference from “Mishka” to “Bella and please email Amanda back to let her know that you will continue to sponsor so she can save your details into Bella’s folder (saveahorseaustralia@yahoo.com.au). Thank you from the bottom of my heart for my second chance at life and love. I’m a very happy old horsey.

LOVE MISHKA xxxxxx


Photo by Ever Dream Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment