Sunday, May 1, 2011

We have a new rescue pony

We have a little 11hh 3 year old unhandled pony stallion but after a few hours of handling we had his feet trimmed, bathed and rugged. He is a sweet little boy who is understand, trusting and has so much love to give. He is suffering from a little itch and will be gelded tomorrow. We still dont have a name for the little fellow yet.



Shaking his body after a nice hose down

There is a pony under that rug. I think a 5'3 is to big

5 foot is much better


If you would like to help out with making a small donation towards this little ponies rehabilitation that would be amazing. I have posted our bank account details below. If you require a reciept please email your full name and address to saveahorseaustralia@yahoo.com.au

BSB: 084852
ACC: 189538671
Name: Save A Horse Australia
Bank: NAB

1 comment:

  1. He is so beautiful! What about addison?
    I would love to offer my help! My email is cjhaora@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete