Sunday, December 12, 2010

AMAZING RESULTS

To date in 2010 we have rescued 37 unwanted, abused and neglected souls. It’s a lot less than the 71 from last year but this year we have taken on quite a few hard cases that have had to stay with us a lot longer and in Feb 2010 we lost a 20 acres paddock due to massive flooding.

37 is an amazing result and I would like to take this time to thank all of the people who have supported me and the horses along the way, whether it's been donating time, money, items or just offered words of advice and support you have all helped make a difference to me and the horses. We have rescued these amazing animals together. You might think that you’re only doing something small but everything helps and makes things so much easier and for that I thank you.

Last year I lost 2 horses along the way and one 2009 rescue was laid to rest in 2010, but I haven’t lost a 2010 rescue horse this year which is awesome.

Please everyone who has helped Save A Horse Australia and you all know who you are, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything, next year is a new year and with the opening of another rehabilitation centre and full registration as a charity I’m hoping to save more horses live. My goal here at S.A.H.A is to give every horse the chance they deserve.


Freya the day I bought her home


Just before adoption


Helix the day he arrived

After surgery


Current

t
Grandma at the sales
Grandma the day she arrived home

4 weeks later


Current



No comments:

Post a Comment