Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How you can help ♥♥♥

I have been receiving a few emails in regards to making a donation and currently we are still in the process of applying for endorsement as a deductible gift recipient so until this comes through I am unable to provide you with a tax deductable receipt. Once we have all paperwork in order I will be posting details on how to make a donation in the "How you can help" section of this website.
Thank you to everyone who has emailed me in regards to donations.

There are a few ways you can help now if you wish, first of all S.A.H.A consistently has a massive vet bill. Currently for this month it is $673.20 so you are more than welcome to transfer some money directly to my vet bill. I use Nerang Equine Practice and have posted the transfer details below. S.A.H.A's vet bills are public record and I am happy to email you a copy if you wish.


Nerang Equine Veterinary Practice P/L
P.O. Box 88 - NERANG QLD 4211

ANZ-NERANG 
BSB: 014-679
A/C No: 181332599

Reference: VELLAP

Please remember to use the reference so that the accounts department can place the payment with my account.

The second way you can help is by donating some items, we go through many halters and lead ropes and are currently short on fly masks (cob and full size), summer rip stop rugs (size 6 and 6'3 are the common sizes we use). We also use, medicated shampoo, sticky bandages, betadine, old style string fly veils, sponges, windsucking collars, and complex B injectable vitamins. These are the most common things that we are always needing. You can find other items listed in our 'Wish List' on this website..

The third way you can help is by donating some horse feed. My stockest is Yatala Produce and they know what products I feed so if you would like to donate something feel free to call them and order over the phone. They take credit card payments and will deliver all feed to me... (07) 3807 2212

I would like to take this time to thank each and every person who has donated items to S.A.H.A. You are all wonderful and together make the rescuing of these beautiful creatures so much easier. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and from the beautiful horses.. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment