Sunday, November 14, 2010

Foster Carer's

I have decided that having foster homes for some of our healthier rescue horses hasn’t worked as well as I would have liked and from now on I will no longer be using them. When new horses arrive they will stay at one of our two specific rehabilitation centres based either in Gilston or Allanview QLD. Which rehabilitation centre will depend on what care the horse needs at the time of rescue. Both centres have full care facilities, on call veterinarians and volunteers dedicating their time to caring for all horses around the clock. 
I currently have 9 horses at the Gilston rehabilitation centre and 3 horses at Allanview, along with 2 rescues who have retired at S.A.H.A.
Thank you to everyone who has emailed me in regards to becoming a foster carer.

No comments:

Post a Comment