Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Remembering Darli

It was one year ago on the 21st that I lost my beautiful rescue mare Darli. She was only with me for 3 weeks, but she was loved beyond belief.. She is buried at the side of my stables and keeps a watchful eye on the sick rescue horse ~ Darli you will never be forgotten.

Week 1

Week 3 ~ Just before being put to rest

She was to weak RIP lovely girl

Do not stand at my grave and weep. I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow. I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain. I am the gentle autumn's rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush, I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds in circled flight. I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry. I am not there. I did not die
(By Mary Frye)

No comments:

Post a Comment