Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Horsey Update ♥

Hopey Dopey ~ Is going really well. She has turned into a big sooky horse, loves cuddles and is a real in your face little filly now. Not bad for being a wild as hell crazy weanling sized 2 year old. She has also grown from 12hh to 14.1hh which is awesome. Hope has come a really long way since she arrived on the 31st of July 2010


On arrival ~ 31st July

Current

Current

Ma ~ Is putting on weight well and in 2-3 weeks I will be assessing her temperment for re-homing. She is such a sweet old thing but also has heaps of life left in her. I think she would make a lovely kids horsey..

Ma on arrival 12th August 2010

Ma currently

Ma currently

Sulley ~ The poor big fellow has arthritis in his hocks :-( He also has a nasty bump on the head causing pressure around his eyes, which are quite sunken and he has limited vision in one eye.




Freya ~ With tears of joy and tears of sadness I said goodbye to my beautiful Freya this week when I delivered her to her new home, but she has an amazing new mum and lovely family with 3 beautiful paddock mates. Freya was rescued on kill day from the knackery and was with me for 7 month... She holds a very special place in my heart.


Freya at the knackery 27th Feb 2010



Freya currently

Freya had a habit of jumping out of her stable.

Foster Horses ~ June, Zoria, sampy, whiskey and Krystal are all doing really well.

THE PONIES:


Helix punk pony

and Helix's little side kick ~ Garthy

Partners in Crime

Best mates....


I will be out of range until the 4th of November so it may take a while to reply to all of my emails etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment