Friday, September 24, 2010

Yatala Produce

Id just like to thank the wonderful crew ~ Viki and Mark at Yatala Prodcue for their amazing support and the love they show myself and my rescue horses. I buy all of my hard feed, electric fencing supplies, vitamins and supplements from Yatala and they always know what im needing and have it in stock before i even have a chance to call up and order it. They deliver to me when i need it and have gone out of their way a number of times to help me. I am located on the Gold Coast and still Vick and Mark do what they can for me ~ even delivering feed on the weekends. They are true supporters for S.A.H.A and both have a heart of gold.

If you are local from South, South West, South East Brisbane or North Gold Coast, please support the small business that puts so much back into the community. I can not recommend these guys enough, they even adopted their very own rescue horse "Prince Harry".

Yatala Produce ~ Stock Feed ~ (07)38072212 ~ 20 Old Pacific Highway Yatala













A massive thank you to Mark and Vicki for everything they have done in helping me and my horses

No comments:

Post a Comment