Thursday, September 23, 2010

Update ♥

I have decided to take a short break from taking in new rescue horses. Its been a long 19 months since my last break and i have decided that I wont be taking in any new horses until November 2010. I currently have 7 rescue's, one has been re-homed and will be delivered on the 16th of October, one will be ready for a new home in 2-3 weeks, two have retired with me, and three are currently getting better.
Even though I am taking a break, i will still be updating this blog page with horsey updates, advertising horses urgently needing homes if any come up and doing our "rescue horse of the week" profiles. The break is from taking in new rescues until November 2010

During this break i will be re-fencing some paddocks, re-seeding paddocks so that some new grasses will grow, re-stocking the bank account, working on getting registered to fundraise and re-charging my batteries with some rest and relaxation.

We do require a few items if anyone might be able to help:

1. Medicated Shampoo and hoof oil
2. Fly Masks
3. Summer cotton rug's and combo's ~ all sizes but mostly 5'9 through to 6'3
4. Electric fencing tape ~ white
5. Flaxseed oil
6. Halters ~ full and cob size mostly

If you can help out with any of this stuff please let me know:

Amanda Vella
saveahorseqld@yahoo.com.au
0405053740
PO Box 451
Helensvale
QLD 4212

A massive thank you to everyone who has supported me and the rescue horses and a massive thanks to all of you who have donated items. There is no way that i could rescue the amount of horses I do without your love and support ~ you are all amazing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment